Help and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Shopping here is much like your typical store:
- You enter the store and get a shopping cart.
- You browse in the carefully organized sections of the store.
- When you find something you want to purchase, you put it in your cart.
- Before you "check out", you review the items in your cart.
- You provide shipping information for merchandise to be mailed.
- For your security, you can phone or fax your payment information (credit card #).
- The merchandise is shipped right to your home!
Benefits of shopping online:
- No parking hassles
- No waiting in line to check out
- No trees killed to print catalogs
- Shopping is done in the comfort and safety of your home or office.
An electronic notice is e-mailed as an order is received at our secure
server. If you did not receive a copy of your order at your email
address, then please send us a note to verify that we have received your order.
Your credit card is only charged as the items are shipped, not at the time
of placement on your computer. Beach House Linens processes your order manually before
ever collecting payment, ensuring the best service for your order.
Beach House Linens sends an e-mail for any orders that cannot be shipped
completely on the first shipment, allowing you the option to amend your order before it is shipped.
Backorders are shipped with your approval as soon as they are available.
When your package has been shipped, a UPS tracking number is sent to your e-mail address, allowing you to check on the
status of your shipment through www.UPS.com.
Custom merchandise, or merchandise we do not normally stock, require a special order
and are subject to a 50 percent deposit. This deposit will only be refunded if
the manufacturer cannot supply the merchandise. We are happy to order items that we do not stock;
however, such items are final sale and non-returnable.
Beach House Linens does not currently have a printed catalog. We add to our webstore weekly, even daily,
and delete items as they become unavailable. Therefore, our webstore is up to date for your
shopping convenience. We do offer swatches of some bedding items to help you match colors and our
customer service is happy to help answer your questions. Our e-mail address is conveniently located
at the bottom of every page.